Have a question about your Nationwide® retirement account? You can contact us in a number of ways.
Call us at (877) 677-4329.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET, Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET.
Meet with your local Nationwide Retirement Specialist, Thomas Jones, to:
- obtain information on your account
- change how future contributions will be directed
- exchange money from one account to another
- update your personal information
- plan for retirement
Thomas Jones CRA, CRC (612) 597-7631
- Schedule your on-site appointment with Mr. Jones http://dakotaco.myretirementappt.com
Contact your Direct Access Retirement Specialist to:
- enroll in a plan
- increase or decrease your deferral amount
- speak with a licensed in-house retirement specialist
- answer questions about your account
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information only: You may not make any changes or access any information about your account by email. Most email is not secure and we encourage you to never provide personal information in email messages, especially information such as your Social Security number. Please note that we will get back to you within one business day.
You can fax documents and questions to us at (877) 677-4329.
If you're asking us a question via fax and would like us to contact you, please include your phone number, address or email address, so that we can respond to you in a timely manner.
Keep in mind that information provided by registered representatives is for informational purposes only.